MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Political jokes.

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 410   Go Down

Author Topic: Political jokes.  (Read 318360 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: Political jokes.
« Reply #1365 on: September 11, 2010, 12:06:00 AM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

PXaiver

« Reply #1366 on: September 11, 2010, 12:16:36 AM »

PXaiver

« Reply #1367 on: September 11, 2010, 12:17:06 AM »

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1368 on: September 11, 2010, 12:59:28 AM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1369 on: September 13, 2010, 01:08:28 PM »

This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1370 on: September 13, 2010, 01:10:12 PM »

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Edited to add:

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #1371 on: September 15, 2010, 02:27:06 PM »

From an email ---

LMAO

Monkeys --

Start with a cage containing five  monkeys. Inside the cage, hang a banana on a string and place a  set of stairs under it. Before long, a monkey will go to the  stairs and start to climb towards the banana. 

As soon as he touches the stairs,  spray all the other monkeys with cold water. After a while  another monkey makes the attempt with same result, all the other  monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon when another  Monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to  prevent it.

Now, put the cold water away. Remove  one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new  monkey sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs. 

To his shock, all of the other monkeys  beat the snot out of him. After another attempt and attack, he  knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be  assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original  five monkeys and replace it with a new one.

The newcomer goes to the stairs and is  attacked.  The previous newcomer takes part in the  punishment with enthusiasm.

Likewise, replace a third original  monkey with a new one, then a fourth, then the fifth. Every time  the newest monkey takes to the stairs he is attacked. 

Most of the monkeys that are beating  him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the  stairs OR even why they are participating in the beating of the  newest monkey.

Finally, after replacing all of the  original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys have ever been  sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, no monkey ever again  approaches the stairs to try for the banana. 

Why not?
Because as far as they  know, that is the way it has always been done around here. 

And that, my fellow monkeys, is how  Congress operates - And precisely why we need to REPLACE all the  original monkeys this November.

Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Baby Hitler

« Reply #1372 on: September 16, 2010, 10:41:01 AM »

fmontry

• Elite Talker
« Reply #1373 on: September 16, 2010, 03:17:21 PM »

A plane crashed in the middle of rural Iowa . Panic stricken, the local sheriff mobilized and descended on the farm in force. When they got there, the disaster was clear. The aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hulk left smoldering in a tree line that boardered the farm.

The sheriff and his men entered the smoking mess but could find no remains of anyone. They spotted a lone farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing had happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"Hank," the sheriff yelled, panting and out of breath. "Did you see this terrible accident happen?" "Yep. Shur did." the farmer mumbled unconcernedly, cutting off the tractor's engine.
"Do you realize that is the airplane of the President of the United States ?"
"Yep."
"Were there any survivors?"
"Nope. They's all kilt straight out," the farmer answered. "I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning.."
"President Obama is dead?" the sheriff shouted.
"Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor. "He kept a-saying he wasn't ... But you know how bad that sumbitch lies."

Baby Hitler

« Reply #1374 on: September 16, 2010, 04:29:25 PM »

A plane crashed in the middle of rural Iowa . Panic stricken, the local sheriff mobilized and descended on the farm in force. When they got there, the disaster was clear. The aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hulk left smoldering in a tree line that boardered the farm.

The sheriff and his men entered the smoking mess but could find no remains of anyone. They spotted a lone farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing had happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"Hank," the sheriff yelled, panting and out of breath. "Did you see this terrible accident happen?" "Yep. Shur did." the farmer mumbled unconcernedly, cutting off the tractor's engine.
"Do you realize that is the airplane of the President of the United States ?"
"Yep."
"Were there any survivors?"
"Nope. They's all kilt straight out," the farmer answered. "I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning.."
"President Obama is dead?" the sheriff shouted.
"Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor. "He kept a-saying he wasn't ... But you know how bad that sumbitch lies."

Great example of how some people wouldn't believe the truth when it's looking them in the face.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1375 on: September 17, 2010, 12:23:56 PM »

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

old salt

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1376 on: September 17, 2010, 12:55:31 PM »

The new DEMOCRAT Logo:

Here is it's inspiration:

Voting Democrat Will Destroy Your Family, Grow Government, Raise Your Taxes, Increase Crime, Reduce Individual Rights, And Diminish Western Civilization.

Right wing free speech is violence, left wing violence is free speech.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1377 on: September 17, 2010, 06:02:39 PM »

Palin Opens Up About Possible 2012 Run, Says She's Willing to 'Give It a Shot'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/17/palin-opens-possible-run-says-shed-shot/

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

PXaiver

« Reply #1378 on: September 17, 2010, 07:05:04 PM »

PXaiver

« Reply #1379 on: September 17, 2010, 07:07:35 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 410   Go Up