MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Recipe Exchange > Any Good Cocktail Recipes out there? Or Share Your Fav Adult Drink Here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Good Cocktail Recipes out there? Or Share Your Fav Adult Drink Here.  (Read 6481 times)

Mrs.S

• Hero Talker
  • Yes, it is I, Mrs.S

I like cocktails but don't know alot of receipes for them.  My favs are Long Islands and now Mojitos.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 10:30:59 PM by Mrs.Squonk »

bethany6788

• Hero Talker

Mmmm I love Long Islands.  ;)
Beauty is whatever gives you joy. - Hugh Nibley

MonroeGal

Long Islands are no longer my friend  :-[

I love a good cocktail though...I'll be watching this thread.

Mrs.S

• Hero Talker
  • Yes, it is I, Mrs.S

me too.   Trapperz have the best too

Lethlweapn

I like long islands, but also like frozen strawberry daiquiris with a squirt of lime.

I also make my own "Hard" lemonade, that has been the staple of most of my parties. It tastes just like regular lemonade, until you have 3 or 4 and try to stand up. I don't care for the bottled one's they are too fizzy.

I have also made frozen drinks with Kahlua and cream de cocoa. Tastes like a frozen cappuccino.

Piña Colladas are also nice

Mrs.S

• Hero Talker
  • Yes, it is I, Mrs.S

I like long islands, but also like frozen strawberry daiquiris with a squirt of lime.

I also make my own "Hard" lemonade, that has been the staple of most of my parties. It tastes just like regular lemonade, until you have 3 or 4 and try to stand up. I don't care for the bottled one's they are too fizzy.

I have also made frozen drinks with Kahlua and cream de cocoa. Tastes like a frozen cappuccino.

Piña Colladas are also nice

Cool are you gonna share any of those yummy drink recipes with us?

Lethlweapn

Cool are you gonna share any of those yummy drink recipes with us?

Usually I make it up as I go, as I do with a lot of my "recipes".

The one for the lemonade is for a VERY large batch, since I usually only make it for parties. But I'll take a minute or two and try and come up with a recipe.

Mrs.S

• Hero Talker
  • Yes, it is I, Mrs.S

Usually I make it up as I go, as I do with a lot of my "recipes".

The one for the lemonade is for a VERY large batch, since I usually only make it for parties. But I'll take a minute or two and try and come up with a recipe.

The lemonade sounds good.  I was thinking about having a b-day party for Squonkette and wanted to have something tasty for the adults to drink.

Lethlweapn

The Lemonade recipe is
One very large punch bowl filled 3/4's with Ice (about a 1/2 of a 7lb bag of Ice)
1 Can of Spartan Brand Lemonade thawed. (Yes Spartan brand, it is THE BEST, minute maid is too sweet)
2 Can's of Bacardi Light Rum
1 Can of Barcardi Limon Rum
2 Can's of water.

Mix in bowl, let set for about 15 minutes. and enjoy.

Mrs.S

• Hero Talker
  • Yes, it is I, Mrs.S

The Lemonade recipe is
One very large punch bowl filled 3/4's with Ice (about a 1/2 of a 7lb bag of Ice)
1 Can of Spartan Brand Lemonade thawed. (Yes Spartan brand, it is THE BEST, minute maid is too sweet)
2 Can's of Bacardi Light Rum
1 Can of Barcardi Limon Rum
2 Can's of water.

Mix in bowl, let set for about 15 minutes. and enjoy.

Thanks Lethl, I will have to try that.

Lethlweapn

You can also use the same ratio to mix it in the blender for frozen lemonade.

Mrs.S

• Hero Talker
  • Yes, it is I, Mrs.S

You can also use the same ratio to mix it in the blender for frozen lemonade.

Good Idea.

Lethlweapn

Oh and if you want to make it more like a punch, add 1 jar of marachino cherries with the juice, and a can of chunk pineapple also with the juice. You can drain the juice off and soak the fruit in the rum for about an hour or so. You may want to add a splash more of rum when you do that.

Mrs.S

• Hero Talker
  • Yes, it is I, Mrs.S

Oh and if you want to make it more like a punch, add 1 jar of marachino cherries with the juice, and a can of chunk pineapple also with the juice. You can drain the juice off and soak the fruit in the rum for about an hour or so. You may want to add a splash more of rum when you do that.

You are getting me drunk reading this.  LOL

MonroeGal

Brandy Alexander recipe
1 1/2 oz brandy
1 oz dark creme de cacao
1 oz half-and-half
1/4 tsp grated nutmeg

In a shaker half-filled with ice cubes, combine the brandy, creme de cacao, and half-and-half. Shake well. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with the nutmeg.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up