MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Recipe Exchange > Any Good Cocktail Recipes out there? Or Share Your Fav Adult Drink Here.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Good Cocktail Recipes out there? Or Share Your Fav Adult Drink Here.  (Read 6479 times)

PXaiver

Mmmmm steak roast...yum

Thanks for the cough syrup recipe  ;)

That recipe is for when you're sick.  If you're drinking it just to drink it you want to cut back on the whiskey a little bit.  I'd say about 1/4 of the drink should be whisky depending on your taste. Also you have to remember that as the ice melts the drink mellows so if it's a little strong at first it'll be perfect by the end.

MonroeGal

That recipe is for when you're sick.  If you're drinking it just to drink it you want to cut back on the whiskey a little bit.  I'd say about 1/4 of the drink should be whisky depending on your taste. Also you have to remember that as the ice melts the drink mellows so if it's a little strong at first it'll be perfect by the end.

I did notice that they were stronger in the beginning and perfect near the end. I really like it! And I know that recipe is for when you are sick lol. Give me some credit, dear  ;) :D

PXaiver

I did notice that they were stronger in the beginning and perfect near the end. I really like it! And I know that recipe is for when you are sick lol. Give me some credit, dear  ;) :D

Just making sure hun.  I don't want you to kill yourself. 

MonroeGal

Just making sure hun.  I don't want you to kill yourself. 

Yeah that wouldn't be good  :D

If I were to order the drink you were serving me while I was out somewhere, what would I ask for?

PXaiver

Yeah that wouldn't be good  :D

If I were to order the drink you were serving me while I was out somewhere, what would I ask for?

Just ask for a 7 and water.  They'll look at you funny because it's an old mans drink, but I like it.

MonroeGal

Just ask for a 7 and water.  They'll look at you funny because it's an old mans drink, but I like it.

Okie dokie. And I liked it too!

mj

• Hero Talker
  • A mother elephant never forgets her own.

Absolute and cranberry is my favorite,but my sister makes the best mudslides.
Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not.~James Joyce

Lethlweapn

Absolute and cranberry is my favorite,but my sister makes the best mudslides.

My son likes that too, but he had me try and alcoholic Arnold Palmer that was the shizzznit.

Vodka, lemonade and iced tea.

mj

• Hero Talker

My son likes that too, but he had me try and alcoholic Arnold Palmer that was the shizzznit.

Vodka, lemonade and iced tea.
That sounds goooooood, i'll look it up!
Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not.~James Joyce

Lethlweapn

it's real easy, just mix 1 part lemonade to 1 part unsweetened ice tea. add one ounce of vodka for every 6 ounces of tea\lemonade. And plenty of ice.

mj

• Hero Talker

it's real easy, just mix 1 part lemonade to 1 part unsweetened ice tea. add one ounce of vodka for every 6 ounces of tea\lemonade. And plenty of ice.
Thanks, I have to drive later tonight , so i'm gonna try it tommorrow! plus my sis will be here, no fun to drink alone :)

Lethlweapn

Thanks, I have to drive later tonight , so I'm gonna try it tommorrow! plus my sis will be here, no fun to drink alone :)

You can always get a drinking mannequin, that way you never have to drink alone.

And after you drink enough you'll talk to it. ;)

bethany6788

• Hero Talker

You can always get a drinking mannequin, that way you never have to drink alone.

:D :D :D
And it'll talk back!  ;)
Beauty is whatever gives you joy. - Hugh Nibley

mj

• Hero Talker

Thanks, i needed a good laugh ;D ;D ;D

Lethlweapn

Thanks, i needed a good laugh ;D ;D ;D

I do what I can. ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up