MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > HAS child with baby sitter

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: HAS child with baby sitter  (Read 2948 times)

janjay

• Hero Talker
Re: HAS child with baby sitter
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 05:59:22 PM »

Replied to posted comments with questions that where not asked ! Stand by facts no one that posted seamed to care ! Baby sitters less than human !  well ?  If adult is priest , rabbi  cop , school teacher  that did the deed it is OK ?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 06:18:01 PM by janjay »

raspberryrose

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 07:38:39 PM »

amazed by the comment of marriage . Confused by huh? , x2! ,very upset ,filled up , don't care who they have children with , it really doesn't matter or pass out cigars wow . Must be no mothers or fathers or grandparents ! Would it matter if baby sitter male or female ? If a minor ?  NOT the spouse of other ? There are other children that are affected . If the adult plays the tooth fairy  , Easter Bunny  , Santa  ,father time ? SAD more to follow .

Are you the baby sitter? or the parent of the baby sitter?
"The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image.  Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them."  (Author Unknown)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 07:43:00 PM »

Are you the baby sitter? or the parent of the baby sitter?

If you figured that much out of that gibberish raspberryrose, would you please decipher the rest ??? ??? ???
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

janjay

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 08:25:43 PM »

amazed by the comment of marriage .  How about sanctity of marriage Confused by huh? , x2! ,very upset ,filled up , don't care who they have children with , it really doesn't matter or pass out cigars wow . Thoughts of compassion ! Must be no mothers or fathers or grandparents ! Hard questions deserve hard answers Would it matter if baby sitter male or female ? If a minor ?  NOT the spouse of other ? There are other children that are affected . If the adult plays the tooth fairy  , Easter Bunny  , Santa  ,father time ? SAD more to follow .  reply   Replied to posted comments with questions that where not asked ! Stand by facts no one that posted seamed to care ! Baby sitters less than human !  well ?  If adult is priest , rabbi  cop , school teacher  that did the deed it is OK ? How much more do not understand ?     Are you the baby sitter? or the parent of the baby sitter?
 NO but does that matter  ??

bloo II

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 08:43:15 PM »

amazed by the comment of marriage .  How about sanctity of marriage Confused by huh? , x2! ,very upset ,filled up , don't care who they have children with , it really doesn't matter or pass out cigars wow . Thoughts of compassion ! Must be no mothers or fathers or grandparents ! Hard questions deserve hard answers Would it matter if baby sitter male or female ? If a minor ?  NOT the spouse of other ? There are other children that are affected . If the adult plays the tooth fairy  , Easter Bunny  , Santa  ,father time ? SAD more to follow .  reply   Replied to posted comments with questions that where not asked ! Stand by facts no one that posted seamed to care ! Baby sitters less than human !  well ?  If adult is priest , rabbi  cop , school teacher  that did the deed it is OK ? How much more do not understand ?     Are you the baby sitter? or the parent of the baby sitter?
 NO but does that matter  ??

Honestly, I'm not being mean here, I do not understand a word you just said!! Please write in full sentences so we can understand you!!
Love me or hate me, I'm still gonna shine.

janjay

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2008, 08:50:37 PM »

Not to be funny . Please read full blog > one sentence at a time ! There is no humor on this post!

bloo II

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 08:55:41 PM »

Not to be funny . Please read full blog > one sentence at a time ! There is no humor on this post!
I'm sorry, but it's too cryptic. I'm usually pretty good with "broken English," but I just can't follow your writing style. Is English your second language? Again, I mean no offense.
Love me or hate me, I'm still gonna shine.

monroemuskrat

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »

Mind your own business Mr. Jay and you will have fewer problems.

Lethlweapn

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2008, 10:16:39 PM »

I get the jest of it. But I have read things from others on here that were just as disjointed as these thoughts.

It seems you have a problem articulating yourself in a manner that allows you to express your thoughts in a way that others can understand.

I have the same problem when I travel to the 6th dimension. Try to explain to someone that when you stick your hand in a pail of water and it feels green. :o ;)

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 12:07:14 AM »

Show of hands from current elected county officials anyone  had a child with baby sitter ?

Okay dish the details.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

utility slug

• Hero Talker
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2008, 08:26:43 AM »

Go rant to the newspaper.

janjay

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2008, 09:54:02 AM »

Sharp with the keyboard weak with honor or compassion let alone THOUGHTS !
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up