MonroeTalks.com > About MonroeTalks.com > Getting Started & Site News > New MT Sheriff in town?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New MT Sheriff in town?  (Read 7594 times)

Lethlweapn

Re: New MT Sheriff in town?
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 12:06:32 AM »

Nah, not better. Maybe worse, but let truth still be truth.
Your version, your belief, just as long as I don't have to bow to the magnificence that you like to portray yourself to be.

Your views are the only correct ones, you are always right and the sooner the rest of us realize this, the better off we'll all be..... at least according to you.

Sojourner

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 12:24:00 AM »

Your version, your belief, just as long as I don't have to bow to the magnificence that you like to portray yourself to be.

Your views are the only correct ones, you are always right and the sooner the rest of us realize this, the better off we'll all be..... at least according to you.
Lethl, if you knew me in person you'd crack up laughing at your own words. I don't think I'm better or more holy than anyone, and when I said "Not better. Maybe worse." I meant that. I see no one more evil than myself. I have within me the same evils that all men have and if it were not for God's grace I would be in the lowest Hell. I know who I am when it comes to righteousness. I am worthy of Hell, but I trust in God's grace through Christ, and by that I am justified. God doesn't save good people, He saves evil ones, and perhaps the worst first.

I think I'm just one like Valiant-for-Truth in The Pilgrim's Progress. If I am convinced a thing is true I'll speak it plainly and even debate it's trueness. Am I right on everything? No. But if convinced a thing is true I'll speak it as true. If we all made it into Heaven, it may be that we'll all find me the least in the Kingdom of God, but for now I'll speak what I believe to be true and with conviction.

Lethlweapn

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 12:28:32 AM »

Lethl, if you knew me in person you'd crack up laughing at your own words.
I doubt you will ever give me that chance. Not that you are afraid to meet me, but you are afraid that you might find that I'm probably closer to being right about you than you think.

Sojourner

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 12:34:57 AM »

I doubt you will ever give me that chance. Not that you are afraid to meet me, but you are afraid that you might find that I'm probably closer to being right about you than you think.
Honestly, that wouldn't be the case. I'm almost certain I'd surprise everyone. 

Lethlweapn

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 12:51:16 AM »

Honestly, that wouldn't be the case. I'm almost certain I'd surprise everyone. 
I'm glad you are so sure of your self.

Full of yourself too.

Farmer.Ted

• Hero Talker
  • I will try to be good. For a minute!
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 01:04:02 AM »

If I am convinced a thing is true I'll speak it plainly and even debate it's trueness. Am I right on everything? No. But if convinced a thing is true I'll speak it as true. If we all made it into Heaven, it may be that we'll all find me the least in the Kingdom of God, but for now I'll speak what I believe to be true and with conviction.

Right there pretty much sums you up sport.  Except for the part where you ask if you are right on everything.
Where have you ever admitted your wrong on MT?
You got censored for violating one of the very rules you crusaded to have put in place and your still pissing and moaning and threatening the MEN.

DO YOU FOR ONE SECOND THINK THAT ANYONE ON THE MEN STAFF IS TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY?

FOR THAT MATTER DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ANY OF THE MONROE AREA PASTORS ARE REALLY GOING TO TAKE UP YOUR IDIOTIC CAUSE?

Some people just need to be sedated 24x7 I swear.

Sojourner

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2008, 01:07:19 AM »

Right there pretty much sums you up sport.  Except for the part where you ask if you are right on everything.
Where have you ever admitted your wrong on MT?
You got censored for violating one of the very rules you crusaded to have put in place and your still pissing and moaning and threatening the MEN.

DO YOU FOR ONE SECOND THINK THAT ANYONE ON THE MEN STAFF IS TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY?

FOR THAT MATTER DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ANY OF THE MONROE AREA PASTORS ARE REALLY GOING TO TAKE UP YOUR IDIOTIC CAUSE?

Some people just need to be sedated 24x7 I swear.
From what I've seen Pastors like to talk and just one word to another member of the Church is told to another, and another. He doesn't have to preach it from the Pulpit, but just bring it up to someone and the message will spread.

And yes, I have admitted I was wrong here before.

Farmer.Ted

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 01:15:17 AM »

Who do you think you are Al Sharpton?  Jesse Jackson.. Alec Baldwin?

None of the fine pastors of Monroe County are going to join you in this lunatic crusade..

Sojourner

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 01:18:50 AM »

Who do you think you are Al Sharpton?  Jesse Jackson.. Alec Baldwin?

None of the fine pastors of Monroe County are going to join you in this lunatic crusade..
It's not a crusade really, and I don't expect a boycott really, just a knowledge of how things are administered here.

Lethlweapn

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 01:22:30 AM »

It's not a crusade really, and I don't expect a boycott really, just a knowledge of how things are administered here.
I'm sure you will be praying very very very hard for just this thing to happen.

DJDOG

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2008, 02:12:24 PM »

I asked if I could be adminstrator, This website is full of bugs and security holes I would like to patch.

but I'm not giving up the vunerabilities, I'll keep them too myself.

Paula informed me their is a new adminstrator joining and they're "training" pfft...I don't need training I know SMF, phpBB, vBulletin (Forums) and Coppermine Photo Gallery like the back of my hand and I learn new things every day.

Plus I know Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, DNS (BIND/NAMED and E-mail Security.

Aww, http://monroetalks.com:2082 - You're using my fav. Control Panel (cPanel)

Click on one my links below and add /cpanel after it, I use it too.

http://eastsidehosting.com/cpanel (cPanel is port 2082)

I say nominate me for the job!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 12:59:22 AM by DJDOG »

Farmer.Ted

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »

Your about a week too late DJDOG..

DJDOG

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2008, 07:49:03 PM »

Evendentaly...I e-mailed the Administrator 4 Weeks ago from Friday and recieved no response.

Therefore I e-mailed Paula last week Tuesday and informed me that they hired someone else but didn't know they were looking otherwise I would of applied.

I'm not saying I want to go under the name "Administrator" just basically work under Paula and the New Administrator...maybe they will consider after they read this post.

emeritus

• New Talker
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 02:00:06 PM »

Paula informed me their is a new adminstrator joining and they're "training" pfft...I don't need training I know SMF, phpBB, vBulletin (Forums) and Coppermine Photo Gallery like the back of my hand and I learn new things every day.

As impressive as you sound, my understanding is that the position filled was for a content administrator, not a technical administrator. I believe the web developer at MEN handles technical aspects of the site.

Someone as self-assuredly qualified as yourself should have no trouble finding work, though.

DJDOG

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 11:59:15 PM »

True, but this is my home town and a community website I would enjoy working on and I and some of the other members spend more time on here than the administrators, so it would get well moderated.

I'll give it a month, If none of the patches have been applied, I'll more than likely still keep them to myself.

I'm more of a security expert and the former Adminstrator either didn't know or was too busy attending too his other duties, I can only assume.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up