MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > Parent alleges teacher strip-searched Trinity Lutheran School female students

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Parent alleges teacher strip-searched Trinity Lutheran School female students  (Read 37542 times)

Lethlweapn

What I find most curious about this is that the MONROE EVENING NEWS article about this event is here:

http://www.monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081003/NEWS01/110039956/1004/POLICE_FIRE

and posted at 11:27 am on Oct 3rd...

Yet now you go the the Monroe Evening News web site and the article is buried.  Search the latest news here: http://monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?CATEGORY=NEWS

and there are 3 articles posted after 11:27 - BUT NO SIGN OF THE STRIP SEARCH ARTICLE!!!

Does this have anything to do with the fact that the editor is a member of Trinity?

I think it has more to do with the fact that today is Oct 5 and that story was on the 3rd.

But I could be wrong.   ;)

Lethlweapn

oops...

the 3 articles at the bottom of the page were posted BEFORE the strip search article:

http://www.monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?CATEGORY=NEWS

and the strip search article is mysteriously missing...

It is up to them what articles they leave up after a period of time, ones that will affect a larger portion of the populace will probably remain up longer than others.

But still, I'm only guessing here.

The article still remains, but is no longer on the top list of current news.

I'm sure we have not heard the last of this however.

bethany6788

• Hero Talker

Here it is..

http://monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?CATEGORY=POLICE_FIRE

and I find it interesting that it doesn't say who wrote the article...
Beauty is whatever gives you joy. - Hugh Nibley

bethany6788

• Hero Talker

The principal is supposedly on suspension for two weeks while there is an investigation.
I'm speechless about this matter.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 07:53:26 PM by bethany6788 »

ell

• Hero Talker
  • Nothing beats a good paddle

Here it is..

http://monroenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?CATEGORY=POLICE_FIRE

and I find it interesting that it doesn't say who wrote the article...

They don't byline every story bethany.  This was reported to the police, so it's a matter of public record.  There would probably be just as much an uproar if the MEN wrote nothing about it.  Cover ups and the rest of the conspiracy type stuff.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thouroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Boylanjl

• Hero Talker
  • xxx

The principal is on suspension for two weeks while there is an investigation.
I'm speechless about this matter.

I may have missed it while reading the story again, but where does it say the Principal is suspended?? 

bethany6788

• Hero Talker

I may have missed it while reading the story again, but where does it say the Principal is suspended?? 

It's not in the paper.
I probably shouldn't have worded it like that. The principal is supposedly on suspension..this is what I heard from several families that have children who attend Trinity.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971

It's not in the paper.
I probably shouldn't have worded it like that. The principal is supposedly on suspension..this is what I heard from several families that have children who attend Trinity.

Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

bethany6788

• Hero Talker

Exactly BRD. I should have worded it differently. I'm going to edit my post.
Sorry..

bethany6788

• Hero Talker

They don't byline every story bethany.  This was reported to the police, so it's a matter of public record.  There would probably be just as much an uproar if the MEN wrote nothing about it.  Cover ups and the rest of the conspiracy type stuff.

I understand ell, I just think it's interesting.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971

OMG!! You wrote about something without absolute proof or intimate knowledge? Where's Lethal to take away your cookie?

??? ??? ???
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

gefiltefish

• Hero Talker

The article seemed to cite the police report.

Perhaps the article was developed through the police report and no additional reporting was done.

That's a risky proposition.  Sometimes the police make mistakes in their investigations.

supermom

• Hero Talker

The article seemed to cite the police report.

Perhaps the article was developed through the police report and no additional reporting was done.

That's a risky proposition.  Sometimes the police make mistakes in their investigations.

The police make mistakes and then the newspaper makes more mistakes. Before you know it the ant hill has tunred into a mountain!

Lethlweapn

You had to be there. I wrongly posted an email I received, and was chastised by a few do gooders who have never made a mistake.
Never said that, just wanted you to own up to yours, and you did.

Thank you.

marilyn.monroe

• Hero Talker

Eider,
They will probably never let it pass.
You admitted you made a mistake.
Unfortunately you made it concerning the Almighty Obama.
I don't know what more they want.
Your head on a silver platter maybe.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30   Go Up