MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Obama fulfills Muslim prophecy?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Obama fulfills Muslim prophecy?  (Read 1436 times)

Pax

• Hero Talker
  • "keepin' the bits cool & dry"
    • Coffee and Cigarettes for Breakfast
Re: Obama fulfills Muslim prophecy?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 12:28:45 AM »

If Muslims had fulfillable prophecies then that would give some form of credence to their religion and I'm not buying it. 
I hope bloo didn't start this thread, too: he/she/it doesn't like religion getting injected into his/her/its topics...  *:)
Qui tacet consentit! - "He who is silent consents" - Maxim of Law
"For he who would be deceived, let him." - Roman maxim
"Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it; and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them." -Pope St. Felix III
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.
Ryht æðelo biþ on ðam móde, næs on ðam flæ-acute

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 01:02:26 AM »

If Muslims had fulfillable prophecies then that would give some form of credence to their religion and I'm not buying it. 
I hope bloo didn't start this thread, too: he/she/it doesn't like religion getting injected into his/her/its topics...  *:)

The word is interjected but in your drug cultured world I can see how the mistake could happen
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Pax

• Hero Talker
  • "keepin' the bits cool & dry"
    • Coffee and Cigarettes for Breakfast
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 01:13:24 AM »

The word is interjected but in your drug cultured world I can see how the mistake could happen

Interjected was, indeed, the intended word, but my sticky keyboard isn't the result of resinous illegal substances, sir.
Qui tacet consentit! - "He who is silent consents" - Maxim of Law
"For he who would be deceived, let him." - Roman maxim
"Not to oppose error is to approve it; and not to defend truth is to suppress it; and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them." -Pope St. Felix III
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.
Ryht æðelo biþ on ðam móde, næs on ðam flæ-acute

PXaiver

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 07:33:50 AM »

Same thing could be said about the Christians.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up